Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Yeah - such a mindset shift.

I now feel like we can play anyone (bar perhaps City when they're on one) and give them a proper game with a genuine chance of a result. Not felt that until this season.

Yes, not felt that until this year, we were stil a bit naieve earlier this season. Chealski game is a massive test as well. We've never got anything from them, and they're not Man City!

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
I now feel like we can play anyone (bar perhaps City when they're on one) and give them a proper game with a genuine chance of a result. Not felt that until this season.

That generally happens when you get better players - the result last night was a good result, every point adds up. Still need to turn losses into draws and draws into wins.

And it is good that another point was gained - because it looks like WBA might make a late run. They have had two excellent results and could hit a bit of form over the last few games.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It feels like we’re a real Prem side now though. We can go to Old Trafford, to Anfield, anywhere and give any team a game.

That’s the difference GP and the club has made. I think he’s still learning as are our young team. Feels like we’re moving in the right direction.

Very much my thoughts. Rome was not built in a day, at least that is what I have been told. To be honest the bigger the game the more I look forward to it these days, whereas before I'd have been concerned with keeping the score down.

It comes to something when we play teams like Everton at the Amex and their strategy is to basically sit back and play for the point/break away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here