Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'll take a lovely boring 0-0 thank you very much. Everton are a really good side. A point would do nicely

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think we’re gonna do the business tonight. Carry on from our Newcastle game. Will be interested to know if GP is taking the lads to a hotel again as it seemed to work last time.

Wish the game was a bit earlier.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They've really struggled lately and really haven't anywhere close to the form they were in when we lost up there.
I fancy us today.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
A point is very handy tonight. But could well get all three.

Looking for some good game management tonight. Keep a tight solid formation when needing to defend, take our chances when in attack, and if its gets to 85 minutes at 0-0 then remember the value of a single point. I dont want to see us going gung ho for the win & leave the back door open again.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They've really struggled lately and really haven't anywhere close to the form they were in when we lost up there.
I fancy us today.

Probably the most difficult team to predict.
In Calvert Lewin they have a really good goal scorer and when they are good they are very good but they have a habit of losing against lower sides and can be very inconsistant, dodgy keepers too.
I have no idea what is going to happen tonight, I just hope the ref and VAR make it an even playing field and not give penalties after the final whistle has gone.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Probably the most difficult team to predict.
In Calvert Lewin they have a really good goal scorer and when they are good they are very good but they have a habit of losing against lower sides and can be very inconsistant, dodgy keepers too.
I have no idea what is going to happen tonight, I just hope the ref and VAR make it an even playing field and not give penalties after the final whistle has gone.

Dunk v DCL is BIG. Dunk is in good form.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Everton were performing massively above their Xg & Xpts. When I last checked, they had +12 points, the opposite to us!

They take their chances massively, be it Jamie, Calvert-Lewin or Richarlison.

We are going to have to finish like we did against Newcastle if we are to out score them.

I think we can.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So excited :rave:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Pickford, Doucoure, Gomes, Gbamin, Delph, Bernard, Allan all potentially out for Everton. Unfortunately Richarlison, DCL, and Rodriguez all fit which will be a handful,

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Webster in the squad :thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Rumours on Twitter that Calvert Lewin isn't fit. Or Josh King. But that appears to be based on a video of their players arriving at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here