Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Derby County *****Official Match Thread*****

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Explain then please.

it's like a match preview...it gives people time to comment and discuss issues before kick - off.....ok...? apart from when we lose then it's your fault for doing the match thread.

are you a ) ADHD b) a knob c) attention seeking d) seeking a knob attention ....(get it..?) ......

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Just because someone has been doing it for years does not make it a good thing............if you can't explain maybe it's all bloody horse shit.

Are you head mental: 15 minutes before the biggest game of the season so far and that's what you're bothered about. Just try and enjoy the game, I'm sure some one will explain afterwards if your still that interested ;)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Sod off back to the BBS, there's a good chap.

Sod off yourself--you're all a bunch off nobbers holding on to something that is bloody horse shit----just as I thought!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm watching in a bar in Newcastle, where the commentary is muted. Got REM and Stevie Wonder playing in the background. What's the atmosphere like? On a scale of 1 to 11? Looked like the crowd was absolutely bouncing. So jealous of everyone there.

UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here