Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Derby County *****Official Match Thread*****

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Good luck today. I know next match is the real big one but would be nice to see you up with us. Miss the matches and where better to play them than the premier league.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good luck today. I know next match is the real big one but would be nice to see you up with us. Miss the matches and where better to play them than the premier league.
Fingers crossed.

Cheers.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Was planning to watch on download but it's always so slow and won't match the commentary so taking a HUGE risk and relying on Player. Kids will be home from school by then and they have already been warned not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE to disturb Daddy or get frightened if he goes crazy.

Just cant forget the Derby play-offs last time around and scares me sh**less!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Now this is probably fixtures but I was on nights and have only just emerged from my cocoon. The following Argus article makes for worrying reading and, for once, it's all factual and can't be written off as Naylor just being a pain in the brown eye.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/144..._to_conquer_if_they_are_to_go_up/?ref=rl&lp=3

Put simply, this has to change if we are to go up, either automatically or via the playoffs. I think this current squad is well capable of doing so, as the team spirit that has developed over the season and particularly since January seems exceptional. It is a worrying stat though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Here is a picture of some brown trousers.

brown-trousers.jpg

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Player not started yet. boo!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 32s32 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #DCFC: Stockdale; Bruno (c), Goldson, Dunk, Rosenior; Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal, Skalak; Hemed, Baldock. #BHAvDCFC

Happy with that lineup :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 32s32 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #DCFC: Stockdale; Bruno (c), Goldson, Dunk, Rosenior; Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal, Skalak; Hemed, Baldock. #BHAvDCFC

Happy with that lineup :)

Unchanged then. Good.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 44 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #DCFC: Maenpaa (GK), Greer, Bong, Sidwell, LuaLua, Murphy, Wilson. #BHAvDCFC

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
TEAM WISE ITS LOOKS LIKE AS YOU WERE
VERY STRONG,STRONG TEAM
much calmer now
we can and will win this one
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Perfect team selection :)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
If this is actually a match thread how come it starts way before the match actually starts?

There should be a pre-match thread. How can you talk about what is going on in the match before it bloody starts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here