Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This. Really looking forward to tonight* at the moment but not as much as my 15yo who definitely despises the Nig31s.

*till the game kicks off. Then I will be making noise but watching nervously, hating every second until we go at least three goals up.

So very much this. Find it hard to enjoy these matches.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Covid declaration form were mentioned when club introduced that STH probably wont need to fill one in each match...was that ever confirmed?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Covid declaration form were mentioned when club introduced that STH probably wont need to fill one in each match...was that ever confirmed?

Home games STH were "one and done" and there's no specific one for STHs for Palace. Suspect one off ticket comes with declaration.

Away games are on a game by game basis though. Just completed my Spurs one.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Let's smash these twats

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'd usually agree, but for some reason I'm really looking forward to this evening game.

Even if it is from behind the sofa :lolol:

Being 16 points off the drop is definitely helping me enjoy the thought of tonight's game - if we were down there, i'd be a lot more nervous.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’m taking my 7 year old and he’s bang up for it, he’s even wearing his black jacket tonight

I sat him down at the beginning of the season and explained the significance of this game, he even boos when they are mentioned on tv and the radio now.

He’s fully blooded into the Albion now and asked me at the Wolves game, why haven’t we won since Leicester

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Apart from a positive result I'm looking forward to some Nigel related chanting banter plus hysterical laughter every time they sing their shitty song.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I hope it will be a good game, but having watched live all palace games this season ( and for that matter the last 20 seasons) Zaha won’t be missed he has not been playing well this season, Ayew is the bigger miss IMHO. This season Zaha has been sub and been subbed and even missed a few games all together and Palace have done ok.

Enjoy the game it should be a good one.

Zaha has defo lost his mojo but Viera has got them playing well. Hoping for a good, open game, no handbags or red cards, and a Seagulls win!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seem some talk of racist banners upsetting Palace fans on the way down, anybody got any idea what’s gone on?

Only banners by Brighton fans recently have been by the NSK guys under the police box and they are VERY anti-racist. Doesn't sound like something Brighton fans would to be honest.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
99f6d73e78b4229ba8452742174cfa32.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
2 - 1

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Zaha has defo lost his mojo but Viera has got them playing well. Hoping for a good, open game, no handbags or red cards, and a Seagulls win!

Whereas I want handbags and bickering and everything that comes from a massive derby. I want half and half scarves, name calling and passion.

I will also spend 90+ minutes just watching the clock nervous as hell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here