Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Brighton1_CPFC3

Sep 27, 2011
For what it's worth, had a great evening tonight I fully expected another away loss especially after the BHA onslaught in the first 10 mins. I think there were a lot of nerves out there tonight on both teams, but I have to say we deserved the win. I thought the stadium looks fantastic and the noise was great from both sets of fans. I'm not going to join in with the childish insults but a quick message to the Leeds fan; " mind your own business, we've all been waiting a long time for this and if the result had gone the other way they would have reacted the same way"

Good luck for the rest of the season, except at Selhurst of course.

Good post, although I do love a bit of banter. Must feel great being a Brighton fan to lose your first game at the Amex to Palace.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Back on the bus. Can't be arsed to read the thread. So we save our worst performance in f***ing months for Palace. Thanks lads. Great. Six months of shit from the Croydon scumbags now about how great they are and how shit we are. Fucks sake.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
For what it's worth, had a great evening tonight I fully expected another away loss especially after the BHA onslaught in the first 10 mins. I think there were a lot of nerves out there tonight on both teams, but I have to say we deserved the win. I thought the stadium looks fantastic and the noise was great from both sets of fans. I'm not going to join in with the childish insults but a quick message to the Leeds fan; " mind your own business, we've all been waiting a long time for this and if the result had gone the other way they would have reacted the same way"

For what it's worth I don't care what you think.

May 2, 2010
getting back to the game what was the verdict on young Williams? hearing that he and Zaha ripped your lot to pieces? and who would have been MotM?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Thanks Kentish, Nice to know there are some gracious winners around your club.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Dreadful performance (80 today and 45 against Leeds not good) and certain players should be ashamed. Palace wanted it more and it showed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here