Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
But what has Tevez got to do with Albion V Palace FFS? I couldn't think of anyone I give less of a shit about.

absolutely nothing it just came on sky sports news while i was typing...so may i give you my sincerest apologies...now carry on not giving a shite

P.C. Beard

Aug 8, 2011
anyone else think the atmosphere tonight was a little subdued? i couldn't believe how quickly songs were dying out and the lack of people singing.

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
Because you're shitty little ground doesn't hold that many away fans.QUOTE=hitony;4415090]Banter is fine, resort to homophobic comments or other unacceptable suff and it will be a ban......up to you![/QUOTE]

If you are all such great palace fans why weren't you at the game?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
anyone else think the atmosphere tonight was a little subdued? i couldn't believe how quickly songs were dying out and the lack of people singing.

Disagree. Thought the noise was good until the players more or less gave up in the second half still one nil up. If your rivals are on top they are always going to make constant noise like that same as we did last time at selhurst.

At the end of the day they wanted it much more. Harley can f*** right off in my opinion. He's gash.

HorshamEagle

Sep 27, 2011
Get used to subdued now, you're on the slippery slope that leads back to where you came from - League One!! The plastic fans wont turn up now your not winning!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fantastic read.

Agreed. Especially the bits with CP fans saying things like "get used to being below us Weeds!" and "league one bha!" etc.

Palace's season is over already. Nice penalties by the way.

:ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace fans that can read. Nice. Still above you lot, and your dreams of Wembley are over.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Agreed. Especially the bits with CP fans saying things like "get used to being below us Weeds!" and "league one bha!" etc.

Palace's season is over already. Nice penalties by the way.

:ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr:

OI, i was trying to be nice.

Yes are penalties were shit, yes Cardiff were the better team.

Is our season over? I would say we have a very very small chance of getting in the play-offs.

What will happen on Tuesday? Don't think there will be many goals. We have the best defence in the league but are shit going forward. 1-1 draw. Williams is injured, so good news for you.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
OI, i was trying to be nice.

Yes are penalties were shit, yes Cardiff were the better team.

Is our season over? I would say we have a very very small chance of getting in the play-offs.

What will happen on Tuesday? Don't think there will be many goals. We have the best defence in the league but are shit going forward. 1-1 draw. Williams is injured, so good news for you.

Williams was qualla in the first game. Will be a close game either way.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Williams was qualla in the first game. Will be a close game either way.

Yea it will be close. I think if you beat Newcastle this weekend you beat us. Are squad will still be deflated after Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here