Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leeds fan here.

With all due respect, Brighton are a much better team than Palace in pretty much every respect, Attack, Midfield, Defense(Questionable goalkeeper aside), Palace aren't even in the same league as Brighton in teams of skill.

I don't get why Palace fans need to come onto a Brighton forum knowing full well that their own team is shit and start calling better teams shit too?

Palace will never get into the top 6 this season, and if we(Leeds) don't get into the top 6 either, I fully expect to see Brighton in the playoffs along with Southampton.

Brighton have a pretty f***ing awesome stadium, better than yours anyway. And when Leeds came to town, we gave Brighton the highest attendence in the league this Season.

So yeah. Palace are shit, Brighton are superior.

From an amused Leeds fan who was randomly lurking but signed up to show support to Brighton when some douche was being a douche. :p

Peace.

Decent 1st post , Fragment , you tell it how it is :bowdown:

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Goodnight you sad sad sad dreamers....you really don't have a f***ing clue. I have chatted with so many newbies tonight. I only joined this clunky little forum a few hours ago and already I have posted more than many of them. Admit it...you are a shitty little club compared to the might CPFC.....

Theyorkshireseagull

Aug 31, 2011
Leeds
Well said fragment. Palace will be league 1 next season. Fact

Leeds fan here.

With all due respect, Brighton are a much better team than Palace in pretty much every respect, Attack, Midfield, Defense(Questionable goalkeeper aside), Palace aren't even in the same league as Brighton in teams of skill.

I don't get why Palace fans need to come onto a Brighton forum knowing full well that their own team is shit and start calling better teams shit too?

Palace will never get into the top 6 this season, and if we(Leeds) don't get into the top 6 either, I fully expect to see Brighton in the playoffs along with Southampton.

Brighton have a pretty f***ing awesome stadium, better than yours anyway. And when Leeds came to town, we gave Brighton the highest attendence in the league this Season.

So yeah. Palace are shit, Brighton are superior.

From an amused Leeds fan who was randomly lurking but signed up to show support to Brighton when some douche was being a douche. :p

Peace.

Well said fragment. Palace will be league 1 next season. Fact

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes, poor performance tonight, but dont you palace idiots know that we have played Leicester, Liverpool and Leeds in 1 week, we were knackered. this was one game too many,with a few first choice players out.Go ahead and gloat,we would of course,but give it some intelligence, the comments coming through on here are just showing you up to be the infantile, maronic, homophobic and backward shower you really are.
Enjoy your win tonight and well done, but you know how we can play and that form will return. Its a long season.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Goodnight you sad sad sad dreamers....you really don't have a f***ing clue. I have chatted with so many newbies tonight. I only joined this clunky little forum a few hours ago and already I have posted more than many of them. Admit it...you are a shitty little club compared to the might CPFC.....

I don't think anyone forced you to join our forum! Go and enjoy yourself on your own palarse site! Enjoy while u can we will beat you at your lidl stadium and finish above u one the league.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bugger! - didn't see that one coming. We were 1-0 up when I went to the pub........................

Are we turning into a team that can only do 45 minutes?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Bugger! - didn't see that one coming. We were 1-0 up when I went to the pub........................

Are we turning into a team that can only do 45 minutes?

No we are a team that had 3 big games in 6 days and were knackered! We are going to be a great team and will rise again

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Off to bed then little man, West Ham next then isn't it?

Kentish-eagle

Sep 27, 2011
For what it's worth, had a great evening tonight I fully expected another away loss especially after the BHA onslaught in the first 10 mins. I think there were a lot of nerves out there tonight on both teams, but I have to say we deserved the win. I thought the stadium looks fantastic and the noise was great from both sets of fans. I'm not going to join in with the childish insults but a quick message to the Leeds fan; " mind your own business, we've all been waiting a long time for this and if the result had gone the other way they would have reacted the same way"

Good luck for the rest of the season, except at Selhurst of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here