Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

GBCPFC

Aug 17, 2011
I now a bloke from brighton
he follows bha
he swears that he is straight
but all his mates know he is gay
he went up to the amex
to see PALACE away
and when the final whistle blew
this is all I can say.....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA,,,,,,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA,,,,,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA,,,,,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And this, my friends, is poetry in its most beautiful form.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fragment

Sep 27, 2011
'Cos you're shit, cheers for the 3 points.

Leeds fan here.

With all due respect, Brighton are a much better team than Palace in pretty much every respect, Attack, Midfield, Defense(Questionable goalkeeper aside), Palace aren't even in the same league as Brighton in teams of skill.

I don't get why Palace fans need to come onto a Brighton forum knowing full well that their own team is shit and start calling better teams shit too?

Palace will never get into the top 6 this season, and if we(Leeds) don't get into the top 6 either, I fully expect to see Brighton in the playoffs along with Southampton.

Brighton have a pretty f***ing awesome stadium, better than yours anyway. And when Leeds came to town, we gave Brighton the highest attendence in the league this Season.

So yeah. Palace are shit, Brighton are superior.

From an amused Leeds fan who was randomly lurking but signed up to show support to Brighton when some douche was being a douche. :p

Peace.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton

Well done mate!

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

GBCPFC

Aug 17, 2011
Leeds fan here.

With all due respect, Brighton are a much better team than Palace in pretty much every respect, Attack, Midfield, Defense(Questionable goalkeeper aside), Palace aren't even in the same league as Brighton in teams of skill.

I don't get why Palace fans need to come onto a Brighton forum knowing full well that their own team is shit and start calling better teams shit too?

Palace will never get into the top 6 this season, and if we(Leeds) don't get into the top 6 either, I fully expect to see Brighton in the playoffs along with Southampton.

Brighton have a pretty f***ing awesome stadium, better than yours anyway. And when Leeds came to town, we gave Brighton the highest attendence in the league this Season.

So yeah. Palace are shit, Brighton are superior.

From an amused Leeds fan who was randomly lurking but signed up to show support to Brighton when some douche was being a douche. :p

Peace.

I'm sure.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
FUCx OFF PALACE SCUM....BOY I WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE TONIGHT,,,,PALACE ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND WILL ALWAYS BE..
LETS SEE WHERE YOU FINISH CUNTx

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Banter is fine, resort to homophobic comments or other unacceptable suff and it will be a ban......up to you!

Absolutely and there is some shite comments coming
From our fans too! They are gloating like we would and let them!
It will make it even better when we beat them at smeghurst :amex:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm calming down already. Reading some of the palace fans has soothed the pain somewhat. What a bunch of barely literate fucktards. We'll get over this defeat soon enough, they'll always be a bunch of c.unts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here