Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The BBC sports channel raving about the performance and the atmosphere today! Surely we’ll be first up on MOTD tonight?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What a day for me. My three teams are Albion, Aldershot Town and Whitehawk. All three won. Combined score 13-2

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
In a restaurant celebrating my in-laws 50th anniversary with my watch buzzing the updates. Wish I had been there but will remember it as if I had've been.

This better be Sky's match of the day.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
MotM Solly March. Well deserved but to be honest given to him by an out of form, slow Cucurela.
Cucurella not a great defender, boy did Solly have him looking silly today.

One of Solly's finest, also thought Gross, starting as a right back had a good game. And I wrote him off last season, good job I'm not in charge!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
On boos from Brighton fans: "I have nothing to apologise or say sorry for. I think I did a good job at the club and left it in a good place but people are entitled to their opinions.

"It's part of the process. You have to suffer and feel pain in order to grow and get better. Nobody said we were the finished article. We have to take the pain today and learn from it."

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
On boos from Brighton fans: "I have nothing to apologise or say sorry for. I think I did a good job at the club and left it in a good place but people are entitled to their opinions.

"It's part of the process. You have to suffer and feel pain in order to grow and get better. Nobody said we were the finished article. We have to take the pain today and learn from it."
Oh how I dont miss the Learn and grow comments. Lol

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He's got a great sense of humour. Seems a great bloke. Take that though Potter.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Dunk and Webster always look incredibly formidable as a two. Wouldn't be surprised to see Veltman at RB rather than RCB when he is fit.
And De Zerbi prefers a back 4, think it was always matter of time before that became our default starting defence. If Estupinan plays like that every game, with Veltman back then that is a really formidable back 4.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

He has plenty to apologise for, stripping the club of it’s entire coaching staff would be a start, shitting on Tony Bloom is another. Yes I am entitled to my opinion you arrogant fucker. It is what it is.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Is that an actual quote or satire? Genuinely can't tell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here