Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Webster and Alzate start, Duffy and Jahanbakhsh drop to the bench, Connolly replaces Murray on the bench.

Murray to start against Wednesday

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Perhaps GP had to make the hangover call this morning,and Shane won!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
According to SSN we beat Aston Villa 3-0 at The Amex in our last match! Oh well, if such strange things can happen, maybe we can turn over Chelsea today!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
True but we have a really good record for New Year's Day fixtures, and equally Chelsea have a very poor record for the same. Let's start the year with a little bit of optimism!

Sorry sir!

We're going to smash those hapless west end wasters!

I'm genuinely excited to see how the midfield trio of Mooy, Propper and Bissouma do against a proper team after dominating against Bournemouth. If they do well it could be the start of the future for us.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Trouble is their inconsistency is all at home - away their form is top notch. Still, we can always hope!

Fair point. I hadn't thought it through that far :blush:

Oh well, normal sevice resumes then....whell loose.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Almost. Glad to see Stephen's dropped

I’d have had a fresh Stephens back for this match as well as every other ‘top six’ game left this season. I think his positioning and partnership with Pröpper is essential against the better sides.

Bissouma has to step up today against top quality - will he do it? I have my doubts.

Tammy will be rubbing his hands at the thought of Webster marking him - I wonder how well he did against him at Bristol City?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Looking forward to watching the Greyhound, Duffy, Ali J, Murray and Bong against The Massive on Saturday.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Dunk will score , this is all i can foretell today .

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sky? Er no, Barber Out

ae80baed14ea84efec89eb12081e751f.jpg

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A positive line up although I do hope Mooy’s role hasn’t changed from B-Mouth, and I am surprised Ali J isn’t playing.

Not surprised re Duffy though - Chelsea will have relished the opportunities that he gave B-Mouth at the weekend.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I’d have had a fresh Stephens back for this match as well as every other ‘top six’ game left this season. I think his positioning and partnership with Pröpper is essential against the better sides.

Bissouma has to step up today against top quality - will he do it? I have my doubts.

Tammy will be rubbing his hands at the thought of Webster marking him - I wonder how well he did against him at Bristol City?

Neither played in the 5-0 Villa win at VP and he didn't score (both played) in the 1-1 draw at AG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here