Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Charlton Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Absolutely f***ing brilliant! Coming from behind like that is so much better than going 3 up and finishing 3-2, I'm still in shock (in a good way).

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I am absolutely buzzing, and I sat the other side of the world. God knows what it's like at the AMEX. Today is the day that has made me think it's our season. 2 goals down, to go on and win it, all 3 strikers scoring really is impressive. Well done everyone, you've my day.

i'm not trying to piss on anyones fireowrk but perhaps we could focus on how we managed to be 2-0 at half time....to result though boys , my place is wr4cked...!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
wwdwwwwdddwwdddwdww

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Magnificente! I feel a bit guilty for not donning my lucky Albion wristbands until about 8 minutes in, but once i did, with a good few rubs of them in the second half, on we rode to victory. That is truly great news and i wish i'd been there. Cracking.

Dec 29, 2011
Chicksen on - that will scare them.

Zamora - played full game. Quite understand if he hasn't the energy for autographs tomorrow. What is the next level up from "legend"?

Quite clear Hughton rates him as our best striker. Only last week he said he probably couldn't do 90 minutes and they wrapped him up in cotton will during the week. Hughton obviously thought the risk of injury was worth it to have him on the pitch.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
i'm not trying to piss on anyones fireowrk but perhaps we could focus on how we managed to be 2-0 at half time....to result though boys , my place is wr4cked...!!

I agree, but that won't happen too often. The fact it happened, and Chris managed to sort it out and not only get a point, but all 3 is what is special for me. Roll on the next game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here