Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Charlton Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I agree, but that won't happen too often. The fact it happened, and Chris managed to sort it out and not only get a point, but all 3 is what is special for me. Roll on the next game.
you hve no idea wht my lounge looks like .....i'm out of here at 5.30 am on a golf beano , my mrs is gonna spew , my tiler is a charlton fan........life is gooood...!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes we have.... "Mr my pint is half empty"
We have now. Piece of p1ss to post in hindsight, isn't it - we still had five minutes plus of squeaky-bum-watch-out-for-that-freaky-late-equaliser time to come when I posted my post - nothing glass half empty about that; just warning idiots (naming no names......) against counting chickens.........

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is the stuff of Champions!

I am so pleased. A friend of mine from Malta who is a Liverpool fan went to the Amex today as she was in England for a holiday and as I have been raving about the Albion since we started working together, she thought she would have a look.
She was in the North Stand today and said :
Fantastic Game!
Pie was great and even enjoyed the Harveys.

Thanks Albion for making me proud.

CH too.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Sooooo glad I couldn't make this one and left our four seats empty in the Family Stand. Me and the kids would have HATED that - we would be on the train now feeling really average :cry:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bloody marvellous result - and exciting too. Coming back to win from two goals down is about as good as it gets - it would still be nice to relax with a two or three goal cushion with just a few minutes to go once in a while though (or even once in a season!) Wonder how many seconds we'll get on the football league tonight programme?!!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
It's 2-17 in the weee hours here and i've been drunking since about 3pm. Dare I take a night cap and read all the reports and bask in the glow of another amazing evening to be a seagull blooded idiot. - It think I just might - and fuk the hangover - even at early middle age, some hangovers are bloody worth it..........pain is just pain - the Albion being brilliant is rarer than cock eggs.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Oh my days. I'm at work and have been busy. In all the excitement of the result I've only just noticed that Hull and Burnley slipped up too. Mental.

Getting really quite excited now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here