Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Half time whistle, 1-1

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I'd love to see the stats of how much ground Bridcutt covers in each game he's everywhere

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
John Byrne is so much better as a co-commentator than Hinsh, if only he did all our games.

interspersed with commentary from Sir Norman Gall

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We should have killed this game off in the first half, I still reckon we will go on and win comfortably.

I'm happy to be going in level after being behind. I hope we start the second half a bit quicker than we did the first.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
interspersed with commentary from Sir Norman Gall

How is he doing? Wasn't he in poor health a while back? Always liked him as a summariser as well, although Byrne is the best one really.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
How is he doing? Wasn't he in poor health a while back? Always liked him as a summariser as well, although Byrne is the best one really.

last I heard he was recovering always gave a passioned comment and agree that Jonny Byrne is good too and we always seem to do well while he is summerising

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
last I heard he was recovering always gave a passioned comment and agree that Jonny Byrne is good too and we always seem to do well while he is summerising

I've noticed that, it's weird - If he's on, I feel comfortable, but whenever someone else is summarising, I always feel a bit nervous

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
WTF is happening ? Just spent the last 3 hours setting up my new AV receiver and now sign in to find out its 1-1 at half time.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I've noticed that, it's weird - If he's on, I feel comfortable, but whenever someone else is summarising, I always feel a bit nervous

that is weird but on the nail

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here