[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Sorry disagree I accept we do need to rest players at times but f*** me Dahoud is dog shit Milner a waster of a player and I expect lallana to come off as usual at half time
Others don’t make six changes every game like we seem to
And that is De zerbis fault !
I’ve be saying for a while Dahood ain’t that good. Reminds me of Davy Propper and we know how that ended

We’ve actually played well imo. We have created plenty but just not put it in the net. When out of possession Burnley are playing a low block and we’re getting through again and again.

Conceding a freak deflection into the top corner is just typical. More goals in this game though.
Come on man

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m sure RDZ will sort it out at half time, although we created some pretty good chances. Burnley looked good themselves for the first 15-20 minutes of that half to be fair. Ferguson hasn’t had much to work with today which probably means the passing has been a bit slow at times.

Come on lads, big second half.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poor first half - first 20 minutes absolutely abysmal - far too slow. Tiredness? Tactics? Burnley were pressing well during this period.

The first 20 minutes was fairly even, so with us being the better side that could be considered poor.

After the first 20 we picked it up, and were playing decent football, with some good chances. Burnleys press dropped off.

Yes.

Their goal was decent, but questions should be asked whether keeper and defense could have done better.

No. The shot took a deflection, so the keeper was wrong footed, nothing he could do.

Imagine if steele was in goal and let that in the comments would be going crazy! Poor from Bart.
I don’t think he had much chance but we know that wouldn’t have been the case if our other guy had been in between

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
When I saw the line-up, I saw three weak points: Dahoud, Lallana, and Milner.

I'm not surprised that they have played sh*t today - so predictable.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
That's basically what the commentator for the Brentford game said, as if it was Brentford's plan to be outplayed all game. We've had by far the better chances, they just got lucky.
Every team score against us. It’s not bad luck. We have to work ridiculously hard to score and every other team we play can be almost certain they will get a gift of a goal if they hang in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports