Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We’ve actually played well imo. We have created plenty but just not put it in the net. When out of possession Burnley are playing a low block and we’re getting through again and again.

Conceding a freak deflection into the top corner is just typical. More goals in this game though.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Totally deserved- dog shit performance. Pissing about without being able to pass it to each other and have a shot on target with power. Lallana such a mixed bag. JP wobbly at the back. This system doesn’t work playing Baleba at sweeper. Too many players swapping positions and leaving acres of space. Need to turn it around again 2nd half

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
We've had plenty of the ball, and quite a few half-chances - so there's nothing wrong per se with the line up.
Sorry disagree I accept we do need to rest players at times but f*** me Dahoud is dog shit Milner a waster of a player and I expect lallana to come off as usual at half time
Others don’t make six changes every game like we seem to
And that is De zerbis fault !

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Poor half, not much more to say than that really. Hoping for a much faster approach and a couple of changes early. Pedro having a poor game, as are Dahoud and Ferguson. We have so few options though

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Sorry disagree I accept we do need to rest players at times but f*** me Dahoud is dog shit Milner a waster of a player and I expect lallana to come off as usual at half time
Others don’t make six changes every game like we seem to
And that is De zerbis fault !
We have to make that many changes, we cannot risk more injuries so players have to be rotated.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Poor first half - first 20 minutes absolutely abysmal - far too slow. Tiredness? Tactics? Burnley were pressing well during this period.

After the first 20 we picked it up, and were playing decent football, with some good chances. Burnleys press dropped off.

Their goal was decent, but questions should be asked whether keeper and defense could have done better.

On balance, we don't deserve to be winning or losing. We've been poor. Burnley have been pretty disciplined and took their chance.

Inevitably going to see Mitoma. Not ideal going in to the 2nd half a goal down. Our tired depleted squad are going to have to press + pick up the pace to get anything from this match, let alone a win.

We can do this. It's going to be tough though.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
f*** me if we lose to this lot I might give up on football. They're f***ing rubbish, one of the worst teams I can remember at this level. And yet here we are, losing...

Come on Brighton don't f*** this up. Burnley really are shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here