[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I actually knew Webster was out, one of my first ever times
ITK, but I didn't share it on here because I didn't want to "leak" team news. I'm such a good fan. I heard it was going to be Roberts though as he did all the set piece drills in training.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Really should be a strong enough line up to win, but with the weather like a summers day in Burnley I fear they have much more practice in these conditions

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Apart from Webster being out, I’m LOVING that team!

Was worried Mac Allister looked injured towards the end of Tuesday so delighted to see him back. That midfield looks great!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Precautionary pitch walk/inspection from Kevin Friend and his assistants.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Where's Webster?

Is this going to be 4-4-2 - or what?

I'm guessing 4-3-3, Biss, Lallana and Mac in CM, Biss to drop back slightly Mac to go forward and Lallana to playmake. On the left will probably be Moder, Welbeck on the right swapping every now and then, with Maupay up front.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'm guessing 4-3-3, Biss, Lallana and Mac in CM, Biss to drop back slightly Mac to go forward and Lallana to playmake. On the left will probably be on the left, Welbeck on the right swapping every now and then, with Maupay up front.

Sounds right to me.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Naylor says it is precautionary and will be back for Villa.

I'm not questioning Mr Naylor but I've actually heard opposite from within the club. We'll just have to see, but I rarely get info and when I do it's always been correct previously. Hope he is back!!!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
It turns out I didn’t need to pay for parking earlier. I have found a nice spot on the M25.

4D7A64D3-F1E1-4BD5-93AB-8A7A2D9758BE.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Really should be a strong enough line up to win, but with the weather like a summers day in Burnley I fear they have much more practice in these conditions

Got their two top forwards back in action today too - Duffy and Veltman will have to be on it! Only one defender on the bench as well - don't get injured today, lads!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports