Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Decent side, given that there's no Noone or Kaz. Hope JFC continues where he left off.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Did they say on the radio that Adomah is out?

He is out :)

Harley can't be happy, losing his place to someone about ten years younger than him. I'm pretty happy with the team, appart from being woeful against Wrexham I think Barnes has been pretty decent this year.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
due to pens

so they don't count as goals scored then come on "V" get behind him he is wearing the blue and white stripes after all

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Great to see JFC playing. He's been given his chance and is giving all he's got to keep it. Got a feeling he may have a cracking game.
Good for him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
sorry but I think the guy is no where near the standard we need.brings nothing to the team
To be honest, I'd take more notice of your opinion if you were more balanced with your views. Do you really believe what you write, or do you crave attention?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Brilliant squad on paper. Glad Gus sees that 4-3-3 is the way to go. Vicente for Barnes halfway through second half?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
We will win 3-1. CMS, Barnes, Vicente (who will play last 10).

Gonna miss this one as our telephone cables at home have been stolen and I cannot justify sitting in the shop listening to football, unfortunately!

Enjoy!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
To be honest, I'd take more notice of your opinion if you were more balanced with your views. Do you really believe what you write, or do you crave attention?

I would not
write it if I did not believe it.And to be honest of course I dont crave attention just saying I think Barnes is shit

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
due to pens

If Barnes had been taking our penalties last season we would have had 100+ points and he would have been our top scorer by a mile...

Don't undervalue the ability to take and score a penalty, given our complete and utter inability to do it last season

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I honestly don't get why people feel the need to quote someone and edit their post to make them look like fools. You can clearly say I said City...

:blush:

If you edit quickly enough no-one will notice the cock up :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I would not
write it if I did not believe it.And to be honest of course I dont crave attention just saying I think Barnes is shit
Fair enough, I thought you were on a wind up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought Vicente was being rested in preparation for the Palace game ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Big crowd expected at Smellhurst , Leeds given a 3,300 allocation. plus London based Whites in the home sections.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here