Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I honestly don't get why people feel the need to quote someone and edit their post to make them look like fools. You can clearly say I said Rovers...

:blush:
:whistle:

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Brezovan, Calderon (Capt), Dunk, El-Abd, Vincelot; Bridcutt, Sparrow, Forster-Caskey, Buckley; Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

Subs: Ankergren, Hoskins, Navarro, Vicente, Hall.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Happy with that team - offers a fair bit off the bench if changes are needed. Great to see Hoskins back in contention

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Brezovan, Calderon (Capt), Dunk, El-Abd, Vincelot; Bridcutt, Sparrow, Forster-Caskey, Buckley; Barnes, Mackail-Smith.

Subs: Ankergren, Hoskins, Navarro, Vicente, Hall.

Decent side.
If Barnes is as ineffective as in recent appearances then we've the option to bring on Hoskins or Vicente which is promising.
Only worry is Albert Adomah taking Calderon apart, he was extremely vulnerable last week against a pacey Wrexham winger.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
sorry but I think the guy is no where near the standard we need.brings nothing to the team

Would this be the same Barnes who was our top scorer in the first half dozen matches when we were sweeping all before us?

Get behind the team.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
gus why is barnes playing he is total shit house ffs

Just a tad OTT..........are you standing in for TCB and WW?

Barnes has been (and will today) play a midfield link role - he probably doesn't especially want to or enjoy playing there but it's what Gus wants of him. For sure he will struggle to get chances let alone score goals from there but in a side that has had less attempts on goal than any other team in this league he is far from being alone in that respect.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Decent side.
If Barnes is as ineffective as in recent appearances then we've the option to bring on Hoskins or Vicente which is promising.
Only worry is Albert Adomah taking Calderon apart, he was extremely vulnerable last week against a pacey Wrexham winger.

Did they say on the radio that Adomah is out?

Anyway I thought he usually played on the right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here