2-1

Attendance - 30,267

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No Connolly by the look of it

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Andy Madley. :ffsparr: I really like the way he ran games in the Championship and felt he was stitched up by VAR in his early PL games But he has been just abject in games I have seen him officiate in recently.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
happy with that. england was average into the championship but has really come into his own since being promoted. much better than coote

Interesting we have had 3 assigned to this game and they have all been rookies. Not vey fair that they give low status games the dodgy refs.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This will be a classic. 6-5 to the Albion, with the attendees being able to forever claim 'I was there'..
I feel sorry for those not bothering to turn up, who are destined to miss it.

As the STH are included in the attendance figures they can still claim they were there.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Paul Merson has just said on Soccer Saturday build up that “Brighton bore me to death”

Others showing incredulity that we haven’t identified the goal scoring issue :smile:

Comparing us to Leeds and saying they are on a different level to us :lolol:

Without wanting to be too unsympathetic about Merson's issues, what he thinks and his judgement don't particularly concern me. He was basically saying why would Nketiah want to come to Brighton? To play first team football, Merson....perhaps?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Interesting we have had 3 assigned to this game and they have all been rookies. Not vey fair that they give low status games the dodgy refs.

it's always been the way. can't risk upsetting the big six. that being said, I don't think experience counts for much with regards to competence, based on the performances of some of the senior refs this season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Paul Merson has just said on Soccer Saturday build up that “Brighton bore me to death”

Others showing incredulity that we haven’t identified the goal scoring issue :smile:

Comparing us to Leeds and saying they are on a different level to us :lolol:

Well, they’re right.

Crikey we’ve been one paced and so predictable, especially at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here