Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Has anyone else just realised it's an 8pm kick off?! Even worse, there are no trains running at all!!! Why has nobody brought this up?!

You’re joking but had a chat with STH friend on Xmas eve and he didn’t realise there were no trains. He lives in Haywards Heath and was planning on getting the train!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You’re joking but had a chat with STH friend on Xmas eve and he didn’t realise there were no trains. He lives in Haywards Heath and was planning on getting the train!

Oof, poor bugger. Guess he doesn't read NSC 🤣

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
So excited.

Of the 10 of my family members with STs, 6 are attending but 2 additional ones who are back for Xmas are also going. Tbf those not attending are in their 80s.

If it dries up, will cycle up from Lewes.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I've put on the Seagulls socks ( for the first time ) received in the Albion goody package form a few months ago.......................Hope it works :albion2:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
This will be a classic. 6-5 to the Albion, with the attendees being able to forever claim 'I was there'..
I feel sorry for those not bothering to turn up, who are destined to miss it.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Massive game today.

I predict the Albion WILL score more than one goal in a game - rolling out of 2021 looking looking loose AF - incredible scenes.

2-1 UTA.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s all about positive mental attitude, and with all our strikers back, I’m going for…0-0!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Really looking forward to this one. A 15 - 20k crowd, first calamatous defensive error in under 10 mins, two nil down by half time, boos ring out at half time, get a goal back, concede a third pushing for the equaliser ...

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Really looking forward to this one. A 15 - 20k crowd, first calamatous defensive error in under 10 mins, two nil down by half time, boos ring out at half time, get a goal back, concede a third pushing for the equaliser ...

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Beachyhead is that way ------------

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
At this point in time, I’ve just woke up with a stinking hangover, after a late zoom session with a mate, feel a bit meh…
I’ve just been told I bought a drum kit, last night at 1:30am, checked my bank balance and yeah, it turns out that’s actually true….:facepalm:

Going to the cinema around 1, to watch Spider-Man!!

Then home, to eat yesterdays leftovers, after that probably casual walk up to the racecourse and jump on a covid wagon and join twenty seven thousand Albion fans in expectation of three points…

And then bed, where I belong….

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Happy to help. Wonder if Dunky is available for this one? I personally think we'll give Bradford a really good game, even though it's a long journey up the M6 to Bramall Lane.

lo4ISVZ.jpg

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I've just put two fine tickets in Row Q of the West Stand Lower on the Ticket Exchange. Family circumstances dictate it's a No from me for tonight. Wozza wanted Parking at The Bridge for this one, so I've offered him mine with a PM, but if no reply by about 2.00pm, I'll offer my link on the Parking thread. With a few of our players back and a bit of chairman needle, I can see this being a good game despite all the 8.00pm stuff. 2-1 or a 3-2 to us could be the order of the day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Paul Merson has just said on Soccer Saturday build up that “Brighton bore me to death”

Others showing incredulity that we haven’t identified the goal scoring issue :smile:

Comparing us to Leeds and saying they are on a different level to us :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Paul Merson has just said on Soccer Saturday build up that “Brighton bore me to death”

Others showing incredulity that we haven’t identified the goal scoring issue :smile:

Comparing us to Leeds and saying they are on a different level to us :lolol:

They aren't, but with a fit Bamford they are a better side than us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here