Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just about to board my ninth train of the day and they've all been on time. It's going to be CHAOS after the match isn't it?

Lua to start please.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I've eaten more Cornish Brie than is humanly possible, so for that reason 2-0, Knockaert brace, both from freekicks.

Followed by a large Yarg?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've had an early start and going for an outrageous 4-0. By the time I get to the Amex it could be 6 or 7 (goals not pints).
What's wrong with 6 or 7 pints too?[emoji482]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Followed by a large Yarg?
Nope just the Brie (knock down price) with some red onion chutney, tiger bread, & few crackers.
I couldn't be bothered with anything poncy, although now I wish I had, as I'm currently having Briesweats. :lol: :facepalm:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm so excited

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Brentford team coach spotted. They must have stayed out Uckfield way again (East Sussex Golf or Buxted).
Expect a win tonight. Back up to third to keep the pressure on the others.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Are there any streams listed for tonight?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/142...ge_my_midfielders_just_on_goals/?ref=mr&lp=10

Judge has a floating role behind the main striker. I think Lualua should play this role for the Albion. Let another midfielder do the tracking back.

Even a bit of an ordinary player like Blackman can score lots of goals if he does not have to defend.

Zamora, Lualua and Knockaert to start for me. Sidwell, Kayla and Stephens in midfield and the expected defence.

Swift on the right wing will have to be dealt with as well as Judge. This somehwat excludes Lualua from a free role though, so maybe not this game?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
#BHAFC team v #BFC: Stockdale; Bruno (c), Dunk, Goldson, Ridgewell; Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal, Murphy; Hemed, Zamora. #BHAvBRE

#BHAFC subs v #BFC: Ankergren (GK), Calderon, Crofts, Sidwell, LuaLua, Towell, Wilson. #BHAvBRE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here