Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just got home. Bit tired but it was worth the effort.

:)

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I do sort of agree, but I think Crofts is a very player and Chris knows him inside out. Crofts for some reason is not that popular on here but he has an important role to play in our squad and he does it well.
Interestingly, Crofts was always capable of popping up to score important goals but Chris sees him as an out and out defensive midfielder, Dunk under Sammi was our top goal scorer, but Sammi, who was almost an attacking defender was always popping up and scoring from defence for Liverpool, but under Chris, who was just a very good defender, he rarely ventures forward like he used to.
It seems that when players become managers they set up there teams the way they and their teams used to play.
Gary Neville and his 7-0 defeat [emoji38]ol:

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Great performance last night. We've got pace in every area of the pitch, a valuable commodity in this league.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
He has never kicked on and , I may be unfair to the lad, but him hobbling off with a side strain , pretty much said it all..

Commitment, Commitment, Commitment....the three Ks

We had it all today....

TNBA

TTF

I said to my son last night, considering the number of times we have played against him, Mceachran has never had a good game against us. Don't see what he brings to be honest.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well ive witnessed Mceachran. One of BGs favs first hand and I thought he was.as.poor as id.expected him to be

He has never kicked on and , I may be unfair to the lad, but him hobbling off with a side strain , pretty much said it all..

Commitment, Commitment, Commitment....the three Ks

We had it all today....

TNBA

TTF

I thought that him and Woods completely controlled the game for them out playing and out thinking Kayal and Stephens. Going off with a slight strain is understandable as he has been out injured since pre season with a just a few games of late.

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Great result and I think Knockeart could be the signing that drags us over the line into the Premiership. Terrific performance by him and he just keeps running all over the park until the final whistle.

Am convinced his quality has galvanised the whole team as they looked to have been completely re-energised.

First touch was unusually poor throughout the team but they harried and chased every ball and kept pushing Brentford back...

Roll on the Premiership?!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'd like to know how Beram seems to be everywhere the ball is? Bloke is mustard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here