Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Bolton win

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I quite clearly said that finding the strikers is a problem, as in proven goalscorers that we can afford. But don't let that ruin your sarcastic put-down, you can still sit there being a smug arsehole, I wouldn't take that privilege away from you.

Cheers. :)
I wouldn't know what to do without it.
Just stop moaning, is all i'm really saying. We're right on the verge of something spectacular, and i wouldn't half guess that it's all the more painful to see the finishing line far ahead, and then stumble into the steeplechase pool embarrassedly and with our main rival running straight over our flapping and choking bodies to giggle their way to the end. I'm arsed off that we didn't win but i'm not going to suddenly start mouthing off at our players or manager who have brought to the edge of something tantalisingly special.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus has demoted Barnesy from taking the penalty kicks.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Cheers. :)
I wouldn't know what to do without it.
Just stop moaning, is all i'm really saying. We're right on the verge of something spectacular, and i wouldn't half guess that it's all the more painful to see the finishing line far ahead, and then stumble into the steeplechase pool embarrassedly and with our main rival running straight over our flapping and choking bodies to giggle their way to the end. I'm arsed off that we didn't win but i'm not going to suddenly start mouthing off at our players or manager who have brought to the edge of something tantalisingly special.

I know, I know, I know. I do TRY to be constructive but ffs. It's just so bloody rage inducing when this happens twice in the space of three weeks. Against two sides I didn't really expect us to get more than a point from pre-game, that we've gone and knocked seven shades of SHIT out of before crumbling to our knees right at the death.
ARGHHHHH.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Our season is fast becoming defined by playing decent attractive football for long spells, enjoyable to watch but ultimately not being able to put 2 or 3 goals away from the numerous chances we are creating leading to situations where teams only a goal behind are throwing everything at us in the last few minutes to force a result. 2 or 3 nil up in the 98th minute and no team would be chasing the game so desperately and the win would be guaranteed. It's all well and good saying when we click someone will get hammered but its not happening is it and we are dropping too many points. After today Barnes and Hammond must surely
be dropped and maybe even a spell on the bench for CMS.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Just as he is about to get up out of his seat, start singing "Stand Up If you hate Palace":D

i went with "dougie freedman is a w4nk3r"

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Our season is fast becoming defined by playing decent attractive football for long spells, enjoyable to watch but ultimately not being able to put 2 or 3 goals away from the numerous chances we are creating leading to situations where teams only a goal behind are throwing everything at us in the last few minutes to force a result. 2 or 3 nil up in the 98th minute and no team would be chasing the game so desperately and the win would be guaranteed. It's all well and good saying when we click someone will get hammered but its not happening is it and we are dropping too many points. After today Barnes and Hammond must surely

I thought CMS was good today.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Two points and GD +9 on this stage last season:

English League Championship 2011-2012 Table - statto.com

Ball was on a plate for Bruno, even our forwards should put those chances away.

At the start of the game I summarised our season so far as

Missing chances, missing penalties and missing Vicente.

Now it is just missing chances, missing penalties.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

No good being the Barcelona of The Championship when we don't have a Messi to put the ball away.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fantastic

Bolton manager Dougie Freedman: "Brighton were fantastic. I have seen them many times and this was certainly one of the best performances. They will be gutted not to have won.
"When you have one chance, as the one that came our way, you need to take it and David Ngog made no mistake.
"It was all about the character and determination that we showed. We didn't give up."

BBC Sport - Brighton 1-1 Bolton

Broady

Apr 17, 2011
Thought we were brilliant. Just need to put the chances away. That was the core of a prem team and we took them to pieces with relative ease. Though it is becoming common that we miss pens and chances, on another day we would have been 4-0 up at half time. Devastated with their goal but some one is going to receive a hiding from us at some point soon.

Thought Orlandi and Bridcutt were class.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bolton manager Dougie Freedman: "Brighton were fantastic. I have seen them many times and this was certainly one of the best performances. They will be gutted not to have won.
"When you have one chance, as the one that came our way, you need to take it and David Ngog made no mistake.
"It was all about the character and determination that we showed. We didn't give up."

BBC Sport - Brighton 1-1 Bolton

Freedman is bang on. Simple. We were streets better and they mugged us with a chance taken at the end.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
On the train back to my second home in East Preston, has to be the most frustrating game I have ever watched. Seriously ruined my weekend. Sorry Ashley I can't defend you any more. When most of our games are decided by one goal, you lost us two points today, more than once. I've never seen a game other than Chels v Barc where the better team has been so mugged off. But it's our faults, not the ref or anything else, we should have been 3 or 4 up before they scored. I hate my weekends being ruined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here