Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Bolton win

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I gather it'll be the same old stuff from Gus tonight, blaming the ref, telling us he's going to go home etc.
Maybe he should acknowledge that we should have been AT LEAST three goals ahead at this point and this is all down to our f***ing useless strike-force. 2 quality new strikers in January and we have a shot of getting promotion, if not, we have little chance. It's just finding those 2 quality strikers that is the difficult part :nono:

Donate your spare £5m to the club and we should get it all sorted. Until then cakehole please shutteth.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not killing teams off, late goals against 3 games running,hitting the woodwork a ridiculous number of times and missing penalties is costing but hey ho we're still well placed and playing good football in a great stadium. Still reckon we are in with a great shout when we start firing on all cylinders. Gutted today though :down:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
last season we scored the injury time goals this year its going against us.......time for barnes to be dropped

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bolton fans kicking off at Falmer station

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Donate your spare £5m to the club and we should get it all sorted. Until then cakehole please shutteth.

I quite clearly said that finding the strikers is a problem, as in proven goalscorers that we can afford. But don't let that ruin your sarcastic put-down, you can still sit there being a smug arsehole, I wouldn't take that privilege away from you.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
f*** you! So you cannot stand the truth?

We all have our own versions of the truth, don't we, mr over-reactor. I pray to the heavens mine is forever less acidic and foulhearted as yours. I'm sure everyone is gutted and frustrated that we haven't got that frontman who can really whack a chance home, finishing off the opposition, but that doesn't mean anyone has to be a direct **** about it and point fingers tantrumically as if that's the answer or even a tiny bit clever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here