Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *** Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackburn Rovers: Official Matchday Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I am not cycling in this weather. I am going to wait for the bus, now the trains are up the swanny.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
L
I'm sorry I've failed you sir, is it really that serious to have such a perfect match day thread, I recall we won against wigan when the match thread was much worse than this, and throughout the winless run the match threads were OCD perfect like your suggesting they should be, I won't be making one again. :rolleyes: :tosser:
:flounce:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-0

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
#BHAFC team v #BRFC: Walton; Calderon, Dunk, Greer, J Bennett; Forster-Caskey, Gardner, Ince; E Bennett, Baldock, LuaLua. #BHAvBRFC

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
#BHAFC team v #BRFC: Walton; Calderon, Dunk, Greer, J Bennett; Forster-Caskey, Gardner, Ince; E Bennett, Baldock, LuaLua. #BHAvBRFC
Not bad - surprised (but not disappointed) to see Walton ahead of Al-Habsi. Would prefer Tex to Gardner, and McCourt for LuaLua (who is still in my mind best as an impact sub). Wonder what the formation will be? Looks OK for a 4-3-3, but if going for 4-2-3-1, who will be the advanced midfielder?

Anyway - come on the Albion!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Not bad - surprised (but not disappointed) to see Walton ahead of Al-Habsi. Would prefer Tex to Gardner, and McCourt for LuaLua (who is still in my mind best as an impact sub). Wonder what the formation will be? Looks OK for a 4-3-3, but if going for 4-2-3-1, who will be the advanced midfielder?

Calde-Greer-Dunk-Jben
-----Ince---JFC-----
EBen--Gardner--lua lua
--------Baldock-------

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here