Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Blackburn Rovers ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Murphy starts.
#BHAFC team v #BRFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Huenemeier, Bong; LuaLua, Stephens, Kayal, Murphy; Hemed, Baldock.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What's the point in having Dunk on the bench now that we have a backup CB?

Good team. Like it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Quite right! Well said that man!

I am extremely confident that we will win and one of our strikers will score.

Good start to the season. On the back of some decent away results. Playing at home on a sunny afternoon against a very beatable team.
Traditionally, this is where we lose.

Hoping for a break with tradition, but I fear 2-1 to Rovers.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Good start to the season. On the back of some decent away results. Playing at home on a sunny afternoon against a very beatable team.
Traditionally, this is where we lose.

Hoping for a break with tradition, but I fear 2-1 to Rovers.

Yes, I know that. But this year will be different.

2-0 Albion. Baldock and Murphy

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Has anyone got player on yet.... I havent

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
On now. Cheers.... Turkish lag in place again ;)

Jul 21, 2015
What is the point of having Dunk on the bench for if his head isn't right as if thats the case then we don't need him on the pitch at all.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No pre-season. 15 days since we kicked off. He'll be in the squad Tuesday, having missed 4 out of 46 league games.
Goon.

I very much doubt it.
Zamora was brought in to give us options in the Club Shop as opposed to options on the pitch. I will be very (pleasantly) surprised if he features at all this season. The Championship may be slower than the Premier League but it is more physical as players have less technique. I don't believe he will ever attain anything like the fitness required to compete effectively - even from off the bench.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I very much doubt it.
Zamora was brought in to give us options in the Club Shop as opposed to options on the pitch. I will be very (pleasantly) surprised if he features at all this season. The Championship may be slower than the Premier League but it is more physical as players have less technique. I don't believe he will ever attain anything like the fitness required to compete effectively - even from off the bench.

He will.
Wait and see.
Who cares that it's physical? He played in it two years ago and Kevin Phillips played in it at...I dunno...older!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I very much doubt it.

How very cynical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports