Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Blackburn Rovers ***Official Match Thread***

Great result again today!

Murphy had a great game, as did Lua Lua and Bruno. I think we have to keep hold of Stephens, as he was solid today.

Great to be top of the table again, but I would just like us to score a few more goals. We can not rely on winning every game by scoring only one goal.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Great result again today!

Murphy had a great game, as did Lua Lua and Bruno. I think we have to keep hold of Stephens, as he was solid today.

Great to be top of the table again, but I would just like us to score a few more goals. We can not rely on winning every game by scoring only one goal.

Not conceding many though, but I agree with you. Would be nice to win 2-0, 3-0 etc, better for the nerves!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Stockdale mom , 3 great saves

Not conceding many though, but I agree with you. Would be nice to win 2-0, 3-0 etc, better for the nerves!

I think when Zamora starts, we may well start scoring more, and it will increase competition for places. the good news is, we aren't conceding many, and a win is a win regardless. It's good to be top of the table, and even though I think our current position flatters us, it builds confidence when you keep winning, so long may it last!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You think we should keep Stephens, because he played well today. Thank god he didn't have an off day.
Great to be top of the table again
We're second still, aren't we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here