Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Villa team seriously strong - gonna be tough to get anything. Would take a point now for sure.

Oh that's a shame I was hoping Mings would play?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh that's a shame I was hoping Mings would play?

Much as I don’t overly rate him, he has been better this season when I’ve seen him...

The attack with Watkins, Barkley, Sock Tit, Traore, McGinn - that’s the worry - all good players for sure...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
League table wise (with av points per game) this is a harder fixture to Spurs and similar to playing Chelsea / Liverpool - we will need to be good to get anything.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Villa are a very good side to be honest, going to be a tough game, particularly without Lamptey and March.

Depends what Villa turn up though, they were awful against us at Villa park and we were in shite form then.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'ts up soon and it's llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Confess to being worried about Sockboy having his almost obligatory blinder against us. Villa are fresher than us and have virtually no injuries. I think I’ll settle for a point at the moment

I think we might need some of the luck that has mostly eluded us this season

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Dean Smith whinging about the "dubious" decision with the Solly March penalty shout back on November in the pre-match interview. Get ****ed. Let's have them Graham and Co.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Much as I don’t overly rate him, he has been better this season when I’ve seen him...

The attack with Watkins, Barkley, Sock Tit, Traore, McGinn - that’s the worry - all good players for sure...

We've got very much in form Jocko, Trossard & Maupay running at Mings, with Gross and Bissouma calling the shots.

For me missing Webster is the only reason to give Villa a decent edge.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Shame for Webster not recovering and slightly disappointed Karbo hasn’t started again. But otherwise a good solid line up, probably our best available.

And our bench is full of quality options again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here