Ruislip
[tweet]1444367821249687552[/tweet]

[tweet]1444370158902992898[/tweet]

[tweet]1444370272237273097[/tweet]

[tweet]1444370458015682560[/tweet]

[tweet]1444370458015682560[/tweet]

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I still think you have to be critical of the finishing or lack off it , get that right and we turn into a very good team.

Also think the subs should have been done a bit earlier especially getting Mac on who just looks to go forward and the two shots he had , were on the goal though blocked.

Lalana ran that game , bossing all the players (wish he could shoot) bringing out the best in all.

Needed to vary the dead balls and corners and not leave them to Gross. Moder can deliver decent crosses as well as others.

Bloody good performance though we are in a different world.

P.S. looked a penalty to me on TV and must have been a close call for VAR to review it.

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Sorry.......................Got to be negative about our goalscoring ability.

I don't think we created any clear cut goal scoring opportunities, mostly half chances. Sometimes those go for you sometimes not. But looking at the bigger picture, how we are developing as a side, where we are (and deserve to be) in the table, I don't give too much of a sh*t about those two points today. Sometimes you get what you deserve sometimes you get shafted by the football Gods. Arsenal got lucky today, us a bit unlucky. But the bigger picture tells me that now is a f*cking awesome time to be a Brighton fan.

It doesn't feel that long ago that we were in the Championship and I thought ooooo, Newcastle in the cup! they are a Premier League side! Right now we are disappointed not to go joint top of the Premier League with Chelsea. Forgive me if in my disappointment I also crack a little smile and appreciate how awesome we are right now, regardless of one result which could have been better.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah Mac really adds something when he comes on. A real conundrum. He looks like he has everything to me. I wonder whether he will be groomed to follow Lallana into a slightly deeper role in the long run, but he is incredibly positive further up the pitch.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We were comfortably the better of the 2 sides tonight with 58% possession.

After getting so close last season, it definitely feels like the club's moved to a different level now and things have clicked.

Frustrating that we couldn't put any chances away, but I'm happy to give the guys a pass tonight after Monday.

Another clean sheet, only 5 goals conceded in 7 games, and 14 points on the board with an average of 2 points per game.

Bring on the international break and get the guys rested for 3 points against Norwich.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Wasted on the wings, he loves running the creative part of our game in the middle, he’s so involved in everything.

Tross was everywhere and involved in all our good moves. Definitely stepped it up this season.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Best performance of the season, and got a draw. Next time, please can we play less well again and win!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Liked the stat mentioned, only ManUre and Chelsea have got more clean sheets at home than Brighton in 2021.

Fortress Amex.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am getting more and more concerned as to how long we can hold on to the fecking genius that is Graham Potter. That was one seriously impressive performance.

As an aside any Albion fan who is even close to voting Potter out is a complete and utter moron

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Arsenal fans living in the past singing songs about Tottenham and Viera. Don't think they have the self awareness to realise that all this does is emphasise what a small club they are in the present.

The Spuds will always have the piss taken out of them, even if they were in League One with the Seven Sisters geography. Who do you expect them to hate?

Vieira was a bit strange considering they're now rivals though. Time to move on from 'the invincibles'.

Arsenal will win a domestic cup this season as there's no European football for them and their defence is a brick wall finally after a dodgy start.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I am getting more and more concerned as to how long we can hold on to the fecking genius that is Graham Potter. That was one seriously impressive performance.

Imagine if Mr Bloom delivered him a further proven goal scorer (or greedily two)!

To outplay arrogant $$$$ Arse who’d just destroyed Spuds, whilst missing our world class midfield powerhouse.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
For me, that was the most entertaining match thus far, and indeed, I see that at a potential two points lost....even though I would have taken a point at the start, given their recent form in comparison to ours.

We showed serious intent there, although (as last season) we lacked the final touch/shooting skills. That said, I'm chuffed with the commitment we showed, thrilled with Cucurella's performance (as I have been, since he arrived), Trossard is coming 'good' and we have fabulous players out injured, but soon to return.
I feel good things about this season, already.

(Love the comment about BDB having a 'head like a shoebox' - you're not wrong. :lol:)

Get 3 points from Norwich and we'll still be sitting pretty - and I fully expect that to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here