[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Watching from India today.

Auspicious restaurant in the hotel…
IMG_2001.jpeg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Three points V Bournemouth.....Tottenham draw with Arsenal....West Ham beat Liverpool....... we are second in prem after six games !!!! WOW

Brok

Bork. I meant Bork.
Dec 26, 2011
Three points V Bournemouth.....Tottenham draw with Arsenal....West Ham beat Liverpool....... we are second in prem after six games !!!! WOW
I'd prefer a West Ham/Liverpool draw, TBH.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
This restaurant has been posted on here before. Do you stay there regularly or did someone else post previously?
I may have posted it before, I definitely took a similar photo and intended to post, just don’t remember doing so.

I’m here quite a bit for work, in Chennai where the TCS offices are (tech outsourcing firm) 👍

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Missing out today. Sort of as expected, attending Thursday has had a very negative affect on my sciatica and there is no way on earth I’m making it up the WSU stairs today 🥲

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Bit of pressure on Pedro after the statement on website from RDZ suggesting that he wants more from him. I think we can all agree after Thur that we want simple lay offs rather than fancy flicks that give possession away cheaply.

In RDZ we trust publicly stating this as opposed to quiet word with him. Personally I've got the horrible suspicion that there's a sulk 'in waiting' with Pedro. I've got no real evidence to back this up but something about his demeanor. Obviously hope I'm talking nonsense and he plays a blinder today! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports