Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
_110329426_brighton_reuters.jpg

_110329426_brighton_reuters-03.jpeg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Lawks-a-lordy! My bottom's on fire.

A home win. A clean sheet. Plucky Muff put to the sword. Our Premier League habit of popping out a win just when the table starts to look dicey continues.

Christmas has begun!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Terrific performance. Everyone played well. Long overdue

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Thoroughly deserved result. Every single player was excellent in the second half.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Big result, excellence performance. No let up until the end and a clean sheet!

The lineup has a nice balance to it with Bissouma impressing defensively and AJ bringing another dimension to the attack. Propper was quietly effective in the middle.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Great team performance and result, should have been 4 or more.

Mooy outstanding, Propper quietly superb, Bissouma getting more confident and better by the game, so so pleased for AJ, a very well struck goal and a good all round performance, even slogging back to defend on occaision.

A huge 6 pointer, onward and upwards we soar

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Delivery for Mr. Potter.

765_340_1_1_11850%20bag%20pallet.jpg

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Brilliant from the midfield trio today. All put in a shift defensively and in attack.

I like Stephens but we need to start with players with better touch and much quicker thought. So much more fluid through the thirds.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great performance and fully justifies GPotts selection on Boxing Day. Total control.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I thought PLB did well.............to keep it down to just two!
Some good performances on display today. Aaron Mooy is proving to be a gem but I think we knew that anyway. I like the shoot on sight policy, it's a law of averages thing. 20 odd shots, maybe a third on target, maybe a third of that could result in a goal. If Dan Burn to just keep his armpit hairs under control, the score could have been more

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Great team performance and result, should have been 4 or more.

Mooy outstanding, Propper quietly superb, Bissouma getting more confident and better by the game, so so pleased for AJ, a very well struck goal and a good all round performance, even slogging back to defend on occaision.

A huge 6 pointer, onward and upwards we soar
Mooy seems to be the tip in the midfield (diamond shape) where he seems to excel. Should have got a few more goals but 2-0 to the good guys is what I had in the predictor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here