Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
This is most certainly relegation form and only Cardiff's ineptitude is saving us so far. If we survive this season, next season doesn't bode well based on this form. Changes needed in the summer for sure..

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
We haven't actually looked like scoring a goal for many weeks now.

Absolutely. Even when in long spells of possession I can't see a goal coming.

There is no absolutely no incisiveness, and hasn't been for a long time.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
We had long spells of possession and did absolutely nothing with it and never looked dangerous. Bournemouth took their chance and could have had one or two more. As previous posters have said, abject in the final third. Poor touches, poor passing, poor decision making and what seems like a fear of getting the ball into the box.

Come on The Albion, turn it around and give us something to smile about, apart from Cardiff losing!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Best Wingers we have A at the moment. I don't understand the hype around Knocky. he has a slow release and is a ball hog.

yes ...he hogs the ball cos there's never any ****er in the middle ........it really is is under 12 's stuff at times from our lot .....unbelievable...!!

Makes me laugh how everyone was saying how great we were defensively after Wembley. If you play 11 defenders I guess you will be, go back to usual amount and you see us totally struggling to pick up quick runners.

Andone's poor game so far shows you just how difficult it is to play up front in our 4 5 1

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Shocking.

So many of NSC’s UNTOUCHABLES are shite so far - Propper, Locadia, Andone, Montoya, Bernardo.

We really have to start questioning whether it's the players or the manager now. If we can't get ourselves up for games such as this and saints the other week, at home, the manager simply has to take a large chunk of the blame.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Big decision now for CH. I think Locadia has to come off. Needs changes before the last half hour. I wish March was on the bench - but he’s obviously not fit.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I had to check the stream I was on to make sure I wasn't watching huddersfield? There is something definitely wrong in the team at the moment, can't quite put my finger on it, get it sorted management team, it's not good viewing

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stephens and Propper are too similar...if we stay up we need to spend 30m on a midfield monster....all this sideways and backwards passing when we need a goal is crazy.....
Join the club! Some of us have been saying something similar for weeks now - except that we need two midfield monsters, not just one, and at £30M [U[plus[/u] each, that will take up a massive chunk of our £100M PL money. At least that would stop us spending too much on a job lot of players who might strengthen the depth of the squad slightly, but won't improve the team at all (like we did last year).

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Every team has the right to be shite but why are we abusing the privilege?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here