[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AEK Athens *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
My take is that we have given them too many free hits against the run of play and yes we lack a leader, but have been far the better team with over 70% possession and in control for the most.
Igor the best performance on the pitch for me and a real positive.
Not to say that I'm over confident we'll get the breaks and turn things around on this occasion but here's hoping
What?

Igor. More like Herman Munster.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Oh well. A night of what could have been. Two freak goals conceded. Pedro really should have won that. Oh well. Win next week and it’s all good.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I just get worried that Dunk in our central partnership makes up for the inadequacies of all the other central defenders. If Dunk and Van Hecke don’t play we are going to struggle. It doesn’t surprise me that Igor’s disciplinary record is so poor.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Spare a thought for English teams in the past that have been cheated in Europe. If not for VAR what would that result have been? That ref wasn’t bent imo but I have seen games in the past that were later proved to be corrupt decisions.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hey ho.

From Doncaster away under Case, which I was at, to this… I guess we we have to be proud and suck it up.

Not really time to get all bent out of shape, we need to aim to bounce back on Sunday and as Graham would have said: learn our lessons. Lol.

Feels a bit West Ham to me, or a touch of Sean Dyche … a pragmatic job, but they got their win.

We move on.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I just get worried that Dunk in our central partnership makes up for the inadequacies of all the other central defenders. If Dunk and Van Hecke don’t play we are going to struggle. It doesn’t surprise me that Igor’s disciplinary record is so poor.
Anyone would look good with Dunk. We don't have another defender anywhere near him. We are going to be very reliant on him keeping fit and it hasn't started well this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports