Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion V Wycombe Wanderers

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wish my boss shared your interpretation of a "doing a good job."

Played 5, won 0. Scored 4, conceded 13. Second bottom of the league, and that is only because Southampton started with a points deduction.
Please enlighten me as to how that constitutes doing a good job. I'd say it looks pretty poor.

Sure, just pick this season's matches. Ignore how he turned things around last year, ignore that he turned it around after a very poor start to his reign with us.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sacking a manager after 7 games into the season is just rediculous. How on earth would that help the team.

Don't try and reason with these people. If they think we'll be better off sacking a progressive and charming manager, then let them. The important person in all this, mr Bloom, knows alot better. Thankfully.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Remember we are building for promtion to the Championship NEXT season. We can finnish midtable this season, we are still building for next season. Patience.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
2nd month of the season. :thumbsup: How many do we play in total? Exactly.

Moaners can sit down, and shut up. Sacking manager's every year is getting more and more tedious.

I'm not moaning, just stating the FACT that he is'nt doing a good job at this present time.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sure, just pick this season's matches. Ignore how he turned things around last year, ignore that he turned it around after a very poor start to his reign with us.

What? So should I pick last season's matches, email the football league and ask if they can count the points again? Last season is history.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Time to bring on Barney ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here