Brighton & Hove Albion V Wycombe Wanderers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Slade will come up with a MASTER plan at half time...

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Not many on here would know that there is also an region within Greece called Macedonia.

:thumbsup:

They will end up being called "The Republic of Northern Macedonia". Silly if you ask me. BUT, Greece does not want FYRM taking its ancient history, as Alexandra the Great was a Makedonian (from the Greek provence) and not a Macedonian.

Greece is worried about the Historical and teritorial clams.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd love to see Craig Davies in the second half, it all sounds a bit easy for the Wycombe defenders at the moment. CD will at least use his pace and aggression...we'll see.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Des Lynam sums up the first half as worse than in the two previous home games :ohmy:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Will one win be enough?

Last season Harty kept on and on with his "one game win and we'll turn it all around". We got that one win several times, all bar one that I recall was followed by a failure to win (millwall/leicester being the only example I can think of, under MA).

So, will one win be enough for this team? Or are we going to need several for the team to get the poor start out of their system?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Dont think a bore goalless draw will be enough to save RS, sorry but i dont and it sounds absolutely crap and dull....Big half time talk for RS i think!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dont think a bore goalless draw will be enough to save RS, sorry but i dont and it sounds absolutely crap and dull....Big half time talk for RS i think!!!

If we lose , TB will announce that RS has the full backing and confidence of the Board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports