#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
close one from Davies.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Scotland are absolutely TERRIBLE. Everyone raves about these amazing players eg Scott Brown, Alan Hutton. But I've got to say I've seen absolutely shag all to suggest they're good enough to beat MACEDONIA

Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia please.:tantrum:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Scotland are absolutely TERRIBLE. Everyone raves about these amazing players eg Scott Brown, Alan Hutton. But I've got to say I've seen absolutely shag all to suggest they're good enough to beat MACEDONIA

Alan Hutton is SHIT. I saw him live in the Tottenham vs Dinamo Zagreb game last season, and he was f***ing dreadful. Not to forget his moment against Italy aswell, pathetic defending which cost them the match, and the qualification.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
all Slade has to say at half time is:

"DO SOMETHING"

thats all...no more no less

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

To be honest, I don't know if it's just that Scotland are shit, but I'm surprising impressed with Macedonia, they don't look THAT bad. However, could just be that Scotland are so shit! Scott Brown is Scotland's best player IMO, he looks really good, they rest look terrible!!

And how Graeme Alexander is still playing international football is beyond me

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Alan Hutton is SHIT. I saw him live in the Tottenham vs Dinamo Zagreb game last season, and he was f***ing dreadful. Not to forget his moment against Italy aswell, pathetic defending which cost them the match, and the qualification.

Couldn't agree with you more. 9 million?! My Spurs mate says "he's quality going forward"..yeah, but what do defenders do again?

Btw "and Adam Virgo absolutely LEATHERS that skywards...." ....unlike our Adam, isn't it?? :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
*danger*

.....Wycombe fk over the bar, Whing injured.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Whing sounds like he has got injured...

:laugh: "Maybe he has taken one right by the family allowence"

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Couldn't agree with you more. 9 million?! My Spurs mate says "he's quality going forward"..yeah, but what do defenders do again?

Btw "and Adam Virgo absolutely LEATHERS that skywards...." ....unlike our Adam, isn't it?? :lolol:

Quality going forward. :lol: I do love some of the misguided musings of other clubs' fans. Awful right back, it's not suprise 'Arry tried to swap him for Anton Ferdinand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here