Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Brighton & Hove Albion v Stockport County, THE official thread ****

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The match day thread starter has proved all important to us over the last few weeks. Some people have brought very good luck.

BUT today it's a thread started by Perseus who was a staunch anti Falmer protester. I'm sorry, but aside from this, I cant bring myself to post on this Jonas thread.:tosser:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
good man!!!! Is your whole family in Athens Stoo?

mum dad are hear. Bro is still in brighton with rest of the family.

I hear studying - i have left it abit late, im 27 but i need to be able to earn a bit more than 10 grand a bloody year. Si i will be hear for anouther 2 years and thn back to blighty!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The match day thread starter has proved all important to us over the last few weeks. Some people have brought very good luck.

BUT today it's a thread started by Perseus who was a staunch anti Falmer protester. I'm sorry, but aside from this, I cant bring myself to post on this Jonas thread.:tosser:

hi mate the thread he/she started had all the wrong wording so Notters started another and its been merged ..........but know how you might feel ...you would be missed

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

I hear studying - i have left it abit late, im 27 but i need to be able to earn a bit more than 10 grand a bloody year. Si i will be hear for anouther 2 years and thn back to blighty!

So you got two years to get over here for an Aegean Uberfan party going ;)

And the party starts today!:ascarf::albion2::ascarf:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

You studying English?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I'm also dialed into the commentary here in Canada, just waiting for them to "press the button"...should be soon

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I will be updating the table as the goals go in and letting people know what is going on.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I will be updating the table as the goals go in and letting people know what is going on.

good man as there will be some who can't get commentary

SW now on thank god......here we go
C'mon lads lets do it

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
BBC Sussex as started.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

plus even thought the thread title was changged , its still bloody wrong.
There should be NO stars and NO "THE" or commers. its a bad omen if you ask me.

If anyone in authority sees this please change for the good of the albion.:bounce:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We're ON CMON THE ALBION!!!!!!:ascarf:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Owusu!!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Come on the lads lets take care of this ourselves for a change.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
plus even thought the thread title was changged , its still bloody wrong.
There should be NO stars and NO "THE" or commers. its a bad omen if you ask me.

If anyone in authority sees this please change for the good of the albion.:bounce:

We will still win it whatever....I have changed all my little foibles and we have still won its all a matter of confidence and having said that I have been a bit wobbly this morning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here