Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Brighton & Hove Albion v Stockport County, THE official thread ****

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
They had the games in hand but blew it. I don't feel sorry for them.

I don't feel sorry for Northampton either, but if I was one of their fans I'd be gutted as they really should have pulled themselves clear. Having said that, imagine if we had drawn today and results had conspired to send us down after such a great last 5 games. That would have been a sickener. Let's hope next season is a bit less stressful - unless it's at the top!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Not a brillaint performance, but it's all about the result, and we got the one we needed.:albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The REAL fans living in exile were listening on t'internet and watching text services.

Liquidator

Apr 28, 2008
Well done Brighton, at the Leeds game today with about 15 mins to go the Northampton fans went mental singing "we are staying up" concerned me as I had a big bet on them to go down. About 2 mins later it turned out they thought Stockport had scored not yourselves. Ooooooooooops :clap2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well done Brighton, at the Leeds game today with about 15 mins to go the Northampton fans went mental singing "we are staying up" concerned me as I had a big bet on them to go down. About 2 mins later it turned out they thought Stockport had scored not yourselves. Ooooooooooops :clap2:

You have to laugh don't you!!:clap2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Especially since back in the sixties Northampton won 5-0 at the Goldstone as Albion went down to Divsion Four.

Do you think we NEVER forget!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Especially since back in the sixties Northampton won 5-0 at the Goldstone as Albion went down to Divsion Four.

Do you think we NEVER forget!

Like you campaigned against a move to Falmer giving the NIMBYS more ammunition than they should have had.

Do you think we NEVER forget.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I just hope that we haven't peaked too soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here