Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Leeds Utd *** Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Always a cracking game with Leeds as they don't come to park the bus as 80% of sides do. Could well lose but should be a very exciting match with good atmosphere.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Wounded animal? Eh? They've won their last 2 on the bounce, scoring SEVEN goals in the process.

I was referring to the disarray behind the scenes. Players like McCormack have expressed their anger at the treatment of McDermott. There's been a furious backlash from the fans over the proposed takeover. This has seemingly spurred on the team, hence the 'wounded animal'.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Anyone had the pre match email yet? What is the Pie tonight?

Hopefully we will shift the ball a bit quicker then we were Saturday. Rodriguez was making all sorts of good early runs but no one was picking him out. We do love a sideways pass.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I think that might have been one of the conditions imposed by the Vatican - they didn't want any ********s I suppose.
he was probably the exception or something any way (I know nothing of this person :D)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anyone had the pre match email yet? What is the Pie tonight?

Hopefully we will shift the ball a bit quicker then we were Saturday. Rodriguez was making all sorts of good early runs but no one was picking him out. We do love a sideways pass.

Sussex pie.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I didnt mean take the pics of the top, I meant take the two dirty leeds badges from the attachment.

Cant get the staff these days :whistle:

I know shameful rushed effort, but some of us have day jobs as well you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here