Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton & Hove Albion v Colchester United***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Haven't got a snowballs chance in getting anything from this game. All over. Not me being pessimistic but our players are not up for it or able to get back. Haven't won a game yet this season from being behind or drawn a game from 2 down.

We will still be in the bottom 4 on New Years Day.

Simply because we are one of the worst 4 teams in this league.

Don't kid yourselves otherwise

It aint over until the fat badger sings :thumbsup:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
4 since they went 2-0 up but they have to take the chances, has this not been our problem all season, defence under pressure because we don't take the chances presented to us

Yes - and a defence that cannot cope under pressure because it's basically shit. I'm almost not disappointed because I am expecting it.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Right that's it.

Stop it with the negative SHITE. NOW.

Quincy wouldn't stand for this! no matter the odds - he'd never throw in the towel, no matter the pressure - he'd get results, no matter the plot - he'd end up in his favourite Italian, laughing off the death and the tradegy over another bowl of Danny's legendary carabonara... why? I'll tell yer why: cus he was a man, not some whiny, weepy, suicidal twat... a MAN.

Albion!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Right that's it.

Stop it with the negative SHITE. NOW.

Quincy wouldn't stand for this! no matter the odds - he'd never throw in the towel, no matter the pressure - he'd get results, no matter the plot - he'd end up in his favourite Italian, laughing off the death and the tradegy over another bowl of Danny's legendary carabonara... why? I'll tell yer why: cus he was a man, not some whiny, weepy, suicidal twat... a MAN.

Albion!
get this man in the dressing room at half time and make them av it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Looking much better now.... quietly confident

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Two days ago I was expecting a predictable defeat and maybe the erection earlier went to my head but I think we will win 3-2 after going 2 goals down. Just got a feeling

lets really hope your feeling is right mate

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here