Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton & Hove Albion v Colchester United***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As Lord murraymints4brighton has pointed out i forgot to put in an adequate analysis of the upcoming game tonight so here goes.

we will feckin hammer the motherfeckers

if we lose i will promise to never start another official matchday thread ok
Lord murraymints4brighton :love:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
7 - 1 Brighton

As Lord murraymints4brighton has pointed out i forgot to put in an adequate analysis of the upcoming game tonight so here goes.

we will feckin hammer the motherfeckers

if we lose i will promise to never start another official matchday thread ok
Lord murraymints4brighton :love:

:lolol: I'm not that bothered, it's just the needless criticism, enjoy the game.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
:lolol: I'm not that bothered, it's just the needless criticism, enjoy the game.
Well patently you ARE bothered otherwise you wouldn't have overreacted quite so dramatically. It's not a problem, just remember the asterisks in the official thread titles (in blocks of three) and you and I will get along just fine.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Well patently you ARE bothered otherwise you wouldn't have overreacted quite so dramatically. It's not a problem, just remember the asterisks in the official thread titles (in blocks of three) and you and I will get along just fine.

Bloody hell what is wrong with people on here. does it really matter who starts the official thread as long as it is headed Official Match Thread and who actually gives a crap about asterix's before and after it. as long as it starts off a conversation about the game does it really matter who does it or what it looks like as long as it says what it is. for god sake get a life people.:US:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell what is wrong with people on here. does it really matter who starts the official thread as long as it is headed Official Match Thread and who actually gives a crap about asterix's before and after it. as long as it starts off a conversation about the game does it really matter who does it or what it looks like as long as it says what it is. for god sake get a life people.:US:
No of course it doesn't matter you brainless numpty and I cannot BELIEVE that anyone can be so terminally stupid to believe that it does. I made a light-hearted comment and murrymints over-reacted like a f***ing drama queen. Jeez. Anyway life's too short to argue with a couple of speccy geeks, I'm off down the pub. You two can join me when you're old enough.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Funny thing is there were 2 official match day threads a few weeks ago & it looked as though some people really were put out that the first one didn't have the required number of asterixes therefore started another one & posted there instead. Strange, some people.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
No of course it doesn't matter you brainless numpty and I cannot BELIEVE that anyone can be so terminally stupid to believe that it does. I made a light-hearted comment and murrymints over-reacted like a f***ing drama queen. Jeez. Anyway life's too short to argue with a couple of speccy geeks, I'm off down the pub. You two can join me when you're old enough.

Cock on - this board has become over run with jumped up little tarts recently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here