Brighton & Hove Albion v Cardiff City **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
My computer cuts out with too many programs open.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Well based on this trial i'll not be paying for seagulls player for the rest of the season. It's f***ing awful.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Well based on this trial i'll not be paying for seagulls player for the rest of the season. It's f***ing awful.

must be overload from the free users :thumbsup: not been like this so far this season for me anyway.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Same here.

Come on SoG, we demand an explanation!

Bozza told us he was going to shut down NSC at 6pm tonight so he could digest the latest announcement from Apple. Nothing happened , he was iFucking us about.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh I just made a huge mistake trying to connect to Taff Radio... wouldn't connect and now I can't connect back to our player.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Norman colllier is in charge of my seagulls player i think its useless tonight !!!

maybe they don't want to encourage people trying it on a freebie to actually sign up ........................ it's the worst it's been for over a year and reminds me why I stopped bothering for a long time

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Over to Noone to Score ?

Cardiff attacking now. They have a corner. If we can survive this, maybe will have a chance on the breakaway? We need Buckley or Noone though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports