Brighton & Hove Albion v Cardiff City **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
When are we going to 'click'?

We sounded poor verses Leeds, Millwall, Hull and Doncaster. Ipswich was obviously a decent enough result but possibly flattered us a little. Liverpool was so humiliating I'd rather not think about it. Unbeaten in the league in 2012 is not to be sniffed at, and suggests we are good at digging in, plus the standard in the Championship is not all that.

really?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When are we going to 'click'?

We sounded poor verses Leeds, Millwall, Hull and Doncaster. Ipswich was obviously a decent enough result but possibly flattered us a little. Liverpool was so humiliating I'd rather not think about it. Unbeaten in the league in 2012 is not to be sniffed at, and suggests we are good at digging in, plus the standard in the Championship is not all that.

Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan we'll NEVER click.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Norman colllier is in charge of my seagulls player i think its useless tonight !!!

My commentary has become very jittery, and keeps cutting out for a couple of seconds every minute or so. Could be a problem at my end though I guess.

2nd half kicks-off ...... Come on Albion!!!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
My commentary has become very jittery, and keeps cutting out for a couple of seconds every minute or so. Could be a problem at my end though I guess.

Mine is doing it as well and its really annoying.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Mine is also cutting in and out constantly, I even blamed my wife for downloading the latest angry birds buts shes happily playing it and my Sesgulls Players still on off on off.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Player keeps buffering , probably not live now :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports