Brighton & Hove Albion v Cardiff City **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
HT 0-0, slightly........underwhelming but best chances to the Albion.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My 4-1 prediction is looking a bit hopeful then?

Just home from work...Evening all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cardiff happy to play for the draw

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
HT: 0-0

After watching Cardiff three times this season I was not surprised though.

Liverpool put more balls in the box than the Albion. Not sure that West Ham did in the away match though. Gus must have known what was going to happen and he has got his plans already thought out.

Going as I expected on Scouting Report v Cardiff City (H)

I said before the game:

How to beat them?

Long ball out wide (to the opposite side) as their back four move over. This will be most likely if we win a loose ball in midfield and they do not give away possession all that much. The trouble is if we try these long balls and they go astray the ball is given away so patience is going to be the key.

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Baadiff looking for a point.... Has MM had his fingers burnt once to often by us then?

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Okay first game missing for me this season, Just driving back to the Hotel and 5 Live went over to the roving reporter who said not much happening in the game but the Brighton Cheerleaders......

Then was rudely cut off as Tottenham scored. Could anyone let on what the Gullys girls story was to be...
perform in wet t-shirts apparently (honest)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When are we going to 'click'?

We sounded poor verses Leeds, Millwall, Hull and Doncaster. Ipswich was obviously a decent enough result but possibly flattered us a little. Liverpool was so humiliating I'd rather not think about it. Unbeaten in the league in 2012 is not to be sniffed at, and suggests we are good at digging in, plus the standard in the Championship is not all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports