Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Cardiff City **** Official Match Thread ****

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
expecting a bumper crowd tonight even if they all seem to be whispering so far - all the usual NSC matchday crowd must be at the Amex because they're not on here :)

Missing my first Amex game tonight, we sound poor but Super Will is on the bench so hoping we will improve

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Cardiff park the Bus

Assulin gets fouled. He does seem to get lots of them.

Reyes keeps giving the ball away. Nothing seems to going right. I think this was expected though from watching Cardiff this season. They make things awkward but they are not attractive to watch.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Barnesy yanked back just outside the box

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Belated text commentary now on BBC Sport - Brighton v Cardiff

37:28 Liam Bridcutt crosses the ball, Shot by Gonzalo Jara Reyes from deep inside the penalty box hits the post. Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Mark Hudson by Gordon Greer.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Okay first game missing for me this season, Just driving back to the Hotel and 5 Live went over to the roving reporter who said not much happening in the game but the Brighton Cheerleaders......

Then was rudely cut off as Tottenham scored. Could anyone let on what the Gullys girls story was to be...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Okay first game missing for me this season, Just driving back to the Hotel and 5 Live went over to the roving reporter who said not much happening in the game but the Brighton Cheerleaders......

Then was rudely cut off as Tottenham scored. Could anyone let on what the Gullys girls story was to be...
performed naked :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 minutes stoppage time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here