Brighton & Hove Albion v Cardiff City **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
seagulls player ...sign up , pay and lisen, should take you no mor ethan 10 mins...in time for the kick off... a great investment!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dismal few days visiting the missus in hiospital would be brought to a very satisfactory conclusion by three points tonight - - not that she is amused because we have arrived home and I've propped her up in bed with the telly on and the promise of Gok Wan so I can listen to the Albion. Just need to make her a quick cup of tea and she should be fine 'til half time :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
BBC Radio Wales reporter states that the Amex is "very hard to find, believe me!"

Well it is, it's nestled in the Downs somewhere in the middle of nowhere with no train stations, coached laid on or main roads or anything, and you're never likely to see the stadium from the road... :ffsparr:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Liam Lawrence was on 20k a week at Portsmouth and they still have someone on 30k a week.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well it is, it's nestled in the Downs somewhere in the middle of nowhere with no train stations, coached laid on or main roads or anything, and you're never likely to see the stadium from the road... :ffsparr:

Cardiff's stadium is also hard to find......................................... if you don't have a satnav and can't read a map

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports