Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion. (Fans, WAKE UP)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The title alone reeked of Palace.
I only opened the thread to check it was the first post from a new account.

Surprise surprise.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Palace fan or not he does raise some points which concerns me. Our team is fantastic but very young. Sometimes you need old heads to dig you out of a rut. I'm just slightly worried we have shifted to may senior players.Two seasons in a row our form after Xmas really dipped. We need strengthening and hopefully that will come soon.

Not surprised. You are fairly high on my list of candidates.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am getting so good at spotting wind up posts that I knew this was one from the thread title :thumbsup:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here. We have lost our promotion squad, but we knew that would come in time. Yes, we’ve got our new additions and our up and coming faces but are we really making the step up. If you see our team from an actual point of view and not a bias one, we are going to remain a very average and amicable side in the Premier League.

This season will start the exact same way like last year, we grabbed some early points, but have we forgotten the absolute dreadful end to the season that we had to witness. We have the one of the worst records still, yet we’ve managed to forget that. Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago, and this year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated. When are we going to wake up as a fan base, that has seen Palace finish above us for the last seven years, and that our football just isn’t up to scratch.

We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

I give it before the end of next month before we start to panic, we’ll blag a few goals and won’t sign a striker and that will be our downfall.
What a negative eeyore you are.

You must live a fun life.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Palace fan or not he does raise some points which concerns me. Our team is fantastic but very young. Sometimes you need old heads to dig you out of a rut. I'm just slightly worried we have shifted to may senior players.Two seasons in a row our form after Xmas really dipped. We need strengthening and hopefully that will come soon.

It’s not your second account is it?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

There’s still some good experience in the team. I think the balance is good.
Mat Ryan 28 years old
Lewis Dunk 28 years old
Joel Veltman 28 years old
Davy Propper 29 years old
Adam Lallana 32 years old
Pascal Gross 29 years old

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I think the OP has a point if we had kept the promotion team together we would be challenging for Europe now.

Shite gotta go the nurse has brought my medicine.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Out of interest, have you come around to the worth of Potter or are you still convinced he is taking us down? (last season - sorry couldn't resist :lolol:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Out of interest, have you come around to the worth of Potter or are you still convinced he is taking us down? (last season - sorry couldn't resist :lolol:)

All will become more apparent after a couple of defeats :lolol:

el punal

Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here. We have lost our promotion squad, but we knew that would come in time. Yes, we’ve got our new additions and our up and coming faces but are we really making the step up. If you see our team from an actual point of view and not a bias one, we are going to remain a very average and amicable side in the Premier League.

This season will start the exact same way like last year, we grabbed some early points, but have we forgotten the absolute dreadful end to the season that we had to witness. We have the one of the worst records still, yet we’ve managed to forget that. Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago, and this year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated. When are we going to wake up as a fan base, that has seen Palace finish above us for the last seven years, and that our football just isn’t up to scratch.

We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

I give it before the end of next month before we start to panic, we’ll blag a few goals and won’t sign a striker and that will be our downfall.

Look at ME!!! :yawn::wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here