Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion. (Fans, WAKE UP)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Imagine literally having nothing better to do with your life then go on another teams forum and start a wind up post pretending to be a fan of that team

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Let’s be honest this place albion fans. Our aren’t exceedingly progressing this place. Our take lose our promotion squad, prevent our know this will enter on anytime. Yes, we’ve keep our new additions and our upon and coming faces prevent am our exceedingly the making stepped upon. Conditionally to you are a look our team originate an actual point for view and don't that bias individual, our am moving to remain that very average and amicabrue side the on premier league.

that season would do the started exact same way appreciation lasted year, our grabbed a several early points, prevent take our the forget absolute dreadful ended the to season this our having to witnessed. Our the take individual the for worst records still, yet we’ve manage to forgotten this. Sala and zaha literally save us originate getting relegated two years ago, and that year that pandemic having to exists of us don't to be relegated. What time am our moving to woke upon to that fan base, this is see palace finish above us the of lasted seven years, and this our football only isn’t upon to scratch.

our am that side that person is the blagging premier league week on week outward, and our fans intelligent this that is accept.

myself given it once the when ended for next month before our started to panic, we’ll blag that few goals and won’t sign that striker and this would do be our downfall

Cannot correct for you :shrug:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here. We have lost our promotion squad, but we knew that would come in time. Yes, we’ve got our new additions and our up and coming faces but are we really making the step up. If you see our team from an actual point of view and not a bias one, we are going to remain a very average and amicable side in the Premier League.

This season will start the exact same way like last year, we grabbed some early points, but have we forgotten the absolute dreadful end to the season that we had to witness. We have the one of the worst records still, yet we’ve managed to forget that. Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago, and this year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated. When are we going to wake up as a fan base, that has seen Palace finish above us for the last seven years, and that our football just isn’t up to scratch.

We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

I give it before the end of next month before we start to panic, we’ll blag a few goals and won’t sign a striker and that will be our downfall.

No no, this is definitely a real Albion fan...he's been reading NSC for years but has finally cracked and posted for the first time to voice his genuine concerns. Yes everyone else knows how well we played against Chelsea, destroyed Newcastle away, and how our B team won both their cup games, but this insightful guy can see beyond these positives. Well either that or he's a pathetic creep from Croydon...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Palace fan or not he does raise some points which concerns me. Our team is fantastic but very young. Sometimes you need old heads to dig you out of a rut. I'm just slightly worried we have shifted to may senior players.Two seasons in a row our form after Xmas really dipped. We need strengthening and hopefully that will come soon.

So how come they didn't in those two seasons then?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here. We have lost our promotion squad, but we knew that would come in time. Yes, we’ve got our new additions and our up and coming faces but are we really making the step up. If you see our team from an actual point of view and not a bias one, we are going to remain a very average and amicable side in the Premier League.

This season will start the exact same way like last year, we grabbed some early points, but have we forgotten the absolute dreadful end to the season that we had to witness. We have the one of the worst records still, yet we’ve managed to forget that. Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago, and this year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated. When are we going to wake up as a fan base, that has seen Palace finish above us for the last seven years, and that our football just isn’t up to scratch.

We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

I give it before the end of next month before we start to panic, we’ll blag a few goals and won’t sign a striker and that will be our downfall.

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Palace fan or not he does raise some points which concerns me. Our team is fantastic but very young. Sometimes you need old heads to dig you out of a rut. I'm just slightly worried we have shifted to may senior players.Two seasons in a row our form after Xmas really dipped. We need strengthening and hopefully that will come soon.

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As a new user, [MENTION=41671]Slade[/MENTION], you need to have a nice user pic. Here's one for you

Sad.PNG

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I think the term 'To Jamie' was shelved after his sad passing. Not sure what the term is now.

I recall the thread but can't recall if any conclusion was reached about the legacy of Jamie.
I mean becoming a verb is a form of immortality.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No, I believe that particular village still has its full quota ................................
We watched The Gentlemen last night (the cracking Guy Ritchie romp).

The best line was "What do you mean? There ARE no decent areas in Croydon!".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here