Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 home kit

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I'd be happy if there were actually any US-based retailers selling the damn thing. I don't really fancy paying £60 and god knows how much shipping on top of that.

All the US-based retailers seem to only carry the "big 6" and, for some reason, West Ham.
If you can hold off until around mid-September/early October when the club offer free worldwide international delivery over one weekend then you’ll not only get it delivered for nothing but it’ll only cost you £48 as the VAT is taken off.

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well I like that they put a decent number of stripes on. Other than that 🤢

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
The mockups by NSC's @TWOCHOICEStom are both much better than the actual kit.

As I've commented on Twitter the blue background and white Amex logo looks so much cleaner and better than having two different shades of blue.

Would have loved either of these:

100% agree, the non matching American Express Blue always looks bad and is one of the reasons the away kits generally look better than the home kits.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I would love to know more about the design process on these. Does Nike present multiple options to the club? Is there then the opportunity for the club to suggest small tweaks or is just a take it or leave it scenario on each option? Who gets the final sign off from the club? If we sold higher numbers or had a better deal with Nike would we see more unique kit designs?

This one is an okay kit, but nothing more. It just feels like this is an incredibly simple Nike template, that they probably use for lots of club, and apart from the colours (which arent unique to us) and slapping the badge/sponsor on it no other specific thought to making it a Brighton shirt has been taken. So much more could be done to make something interesting or unique to us.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Nike must have spent a whole 5 minutes on that
Literally a waste of time. We've waited longer than almost every other club for that absolutely below average effort. Our first season in Europe as well! Club have dropped the ball hugely on merchandise. We haven't even got a single piece of merch on sale for Europe. Really odd and disappointing.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
It’s fine. Nothing more nothing less. Just a shirt

Glad no yellow shit and doesn’t look like a motorway sign or Tesco’s carrier bag.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
It looks like a round neck shirt where they've just pulled the neck down at the front and stitched it to the striped panel. Hence the folds around the neck and shoulders. Diabolical.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I rather wish we didn’t play in blue and white stripes. Not really the best recipe for a shirt to be worn by anyone other than the players.

But when they don’t make it blue and white stripes, I’m bloody outraged!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here